Limited Partnership – (Partnership is a form of enterprise that involve two or more persons/legal entities as the beneficiary, consisting of a general partner, who manages the business and has unlimited personal liability for the debts and obligations of the Limited Partnership).
The below are mandatory procedure and requirements for the registration of New Partnership.
- Enterprise name search (This is to avoid the duplication of names, two or more entities bearing the same name);
- Obtain Enterprise Application Form;
- Complete and submit Enterprise Application Form with for billing;
- Attach processed Limited Partnership agreement
- Attach valid Identification of beneficiaries e.g (Passport, National I.D, Birth Certificate, NASSCORP I.D, Voter I.D, Driver License or valid registration/legal documentations);
- Payment of non-refundable registration fee:
Liberian owned Business : 3,000.00 LRD
Non Liberian owned businesses : 800.00 USD
Filing Fees : 40.00 USD