Sole Proprietorship – (Sole Proprietorship is a form of enterprise that involve only one person as the beneficiary).
- The below are mandatory procedure and requirements for the registration of New Sole Proprietorship Businesses.
- Enterprise name search (This is to avoid the duplication of names, two or more entities bearing the same name);
- Obtain Enterprise Application Form;
- Complete and submit Enterprise Application Form for billing;
- Attach valid Identification of beneficiary e.g (Passport, National I.D, Birth Certificate, NASSCORP I.D, Voter I.D, Driver License);
- Payment of non-refundable registration fee:
Liberian owned Business : 2,000.00 LRD
Non Liberian owned businesses : 700.00 USD