Business Corporation – (Business Corporation is a form of enterprise that involves one or more persons/legal entities as the beneficiary).
The below are mandatory procedure and requirements for the registration of New Business Corporation.
- Enterprise name search (This is to avoid the duplication of names, of two or more entities bearing the same name);
- Obtain Enterprise Application Form;
- Complete and submit Enterprise Application Form for billing;
- Attach processed Article of Incorporation agreement;
- Attach valid Identification of beneficiaries e.g (Passport, National I.D, Birth Certificate, NASSCORP I.D, Voter I.D, Driver License or valid registration/legal documentations);
- Payment of non-refundable registration fee:
Liberian owned Business : 4,000.00 LRD
Non Liberian owned businesses : 900.00 USD